3 Holiday Mixology Night Cocktails to Try From Home
Holiday Mixology Night and Martini Classes are two of our most popular holiday resident event ideas that we’ve hosted onsite across many of our communities recently. In one of our most recent Martini Class nights, we were thrilled to receive amazing feedback from a Property Manager who joined in with our residents on an evening around the history of cocktail making and tips for crafting the best version from home. Laura Crane from Avalon at Arlington Square shared with us,
“The Martini Class last night was so good! My husband and I both attended and we absolutely loved it, and so did our residents. Zachary Faden was extremely knowledgeable and a great host. We learned a lot — my husband immediately pulled out his bar tools and made a martini afterwards! Congrats on a great event”.
As our way of spreading some fun and festivity, we’re sharing three of our favorite winter cocktails to enjoy this holiday season similar to what is crafted at one of our virtual Mixology Nights. We hope you have a chance to enjoy making your own at home, and if you do, please tag us at @tfliving with your results! Cheers!
Vodka (optional pear for a fruity twist)
Make it Today:
- Add 2 ounces of vodka to 4 warmed mule mugs. In a small sauce pan on low heat, add ginger beer and bring a low simmer, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Pour 1/2 cup beer into each mug and stir with a cinnamon stick. Garnish with cranberries and ginger slices.
Winter Champagne Cocktail
Orange to Juice and peel
1 Rosemary Sprig
Champagne or Sparkling Wine, chilled
Make it Today:
- Pour champagne into glasses. Add one dash of bitters.
2. Add a squeeze of orange juice. Run orange peel around the rim of the glass and drop into glass.
3. Garnish with rosemary and enjoy!
Winter Blackberry Gin & Jam Cocktail
1 oz gin
1/2 oz elderflower liquor, such as St. Germain
1/2 tbsp blackberry (marionberry) jam
Squeeze of lemon
5–6 Fresh rosemary leaves
4 oz club soda
Sprig rosemary for garnish
Make it Today:
- In a shaker, add ice, gin, elderflower liquor, jam, lemon, and rosemary leaves. Shake vigorously to combine.
- Strain into a chilled glass and top with club soda. Add a sprig of rosemary for garnish. Enjoy!
Circuit is a premier tech-enabled amenities company providing fitness, wellness, and lifestyle events to residents nationwide. Circuit events are managed by a world-class team and integrate top-tier local vendors directly into your apartment community.
- We ensure high-quality, easy-to-deploy, and memorable experiences to your residents
- We provide you with all the marketing you need to make your resident event a success
- We are your one point of contact and provide you with a single invoice
- We handle every step for you from start to finish
Contact the Circuit team today to explore your first event for your community.